Slice of Life

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indie Company

+6
Usui
Tylosaurus
Jakeandhistoe
holeymoley
SunnyDay
Kanade
10 posters

Character concept

holeymoley
    holeymoley

Character concept - Page 2 Empty Re: Character concept

Post  holeymoley Sat May 26, 2012 10:15 am

Kevinobody wrote:
    Also i wont be active over the next 2 day starting today. I will be gone.

Post this in the announcements board, thats what its there for
    Usui
    Usui

Post  Usui Sat May 26, 2012 8:21 pm

Kevinobody wrote:Though i dont mind being a support character i like to show some character models.

Character concept - Page 2 Scaled.php?server=705&filename=45718834
    Give the guy on the right blonde hair green eyes slightly pale skin brown shorts and blue shoes with white soles.
    Usui
    Usui

Post  Usui Sun May 27, 2012 2:41 am

Name: Bradd

appearance: Brown hair purple eyes tan skin very short around 168cm

Personalities: Total douche hates tall people especially Léal

Type: See above
    Description: Leals rival for ace of LOLIDK Chief "gangsta" of the school.
    Backstory: The guy who attacks MC at the beginning of the game and that Liam warns him about, which léal and Liam save him from.
    SunnyDay
    SunnyDay
    Admin

Post  SunnyDay Sun May 27, 2012 2:55 am

Name: Sunny Day

Appearance: Orange hair (Literally orange, like an... orange) With two white streaks. (It's all dyed) and tied into a pony tail. Amber eyes. Slender build. Often wears plain t-shirts and denim bottoms (short skirts and trousers, all denim) And converse-like hi-top sneakers.

Personality: Seems nice and friendly but, at the same time, very distant and mysterious. Always blushes when she sees the MC, but panics. In general seems to try avoid making any friends at all.

Type: A little tsundere, seems to restrain from being the violent type.

Description: usually tries to avoid the MC, dodging questions and escaping personal conversation how ever she can. Slowly starts to open up to him as the game continues, but the MC learns nothing about her apart from her name and age until very late into the game.
    Usui
    Usui

Post  Usui Sun May 27, 2012 2:58 am

SunnyDay wrote:Name: Sunny Day

Appearance: Orange hair (Literally orange, like an... orange) With two white streaks. (It's all dyed) and tied into a pony tail. Amber eyes. Slender build. Often wears plain t-shirts and denim bottoms (short skirts and trousers, all denim) And converse-like hi-top sneakers.

Personality: Seems nice and friendly but, at the same time, very distant and mysterious. Always blushes when she sees the MC, but panics. In general seems to try avoid making any friends at all.

Description: usually tries to avoid the MC, dodging questions and escaping personal conversation how ever she can. Slowly starts to open up to him as the game continues, but the MC learns nothing about her apart from her name and age until very late into the game.
    Sunny day isn't a name..
    Kanade
    Kanade
    Admin

Post  Kanade Sun May 27, 2012 2:59 am

Hmmm don't you think we kinda have enough shy and mysterious characters now? Not to bash your idea's but we can't have the same types of characters.
    SunnyDay
    SunnyDay
    Admin

Post  SunnyDay Sun May 27, 2012 3:00 am

Usui wrote:

Sunny day isn't a name..

We'll call it an Alias then. Though I don't see why it can't be a name.
    Usui
    Usui

Post  Usui Sun May 27, 2012 3:01 am

SunnyDay wrote:
    Usui wrote:

Sunny day isn't a name..

Because noone will ever say hey what's up sunny day!
    SunnyDay
    SunnyDay
    Admin

Post  SunnyDay Sun May 27, 2012 3:04 am

Tweetyftw wrote:Hmmm don't you think we kinda have enough shy and mysterious characters now? Not to bash your idea's but we can't have the same types of characters.

That's true. Everyone seems to have had the same ideas. I could make it so she's outgoing and loud though. Sort of like Misha.
    SunnyDay
    SunnyDay
    Admin

Post  SunnyDay Sun May 27, 2012 3:05 am

Usui wrote:
    SunnyDay wrote:
    Usui wrote:

Sunny day isn't a name..

What's wrong with just shouting Sunny? Why can't Day be a family name?
    RandomGuard
    RandomGuard

Post  RandomGuard Sun May 27, 2012 3:05 am

Tweetyftw wrote:Hmmm don't you think we kinda have enough shy and mysterious characters now? Not to bash your idea's but we can't have the same types of characters.
    Do what you like with me, I could be a loud extroverted yandere loli for all I care; you can make up my backstory as it's needed.
    Well I know someone called Sunny, that's close enough right?

Last edited by RandomGuard on Sun May 27, 2012 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    holeymoley
    holeymoley

Post  holeymoley Sun May 27, 2012 3:06 am

SunnyDay wrote:
    Usui wrote:
    SunnyDay wrote:
    Usui wrote:

Sunny day isn't a name..

What's wrong with just shouting Sunny? Why can't Day be a family name?

i know a sunny day, its a real fucking name
    Usui
    Usui

Post  Usui Sun May 27, 2012 3:09 am

Tbh I read it as kind of a whole name instead of first and last so that's why I'm kind of like dahell.
    I guess it's because I read your username as one word and now just associate sunny day as one word.
    SunnyDay
    SunnyDay
    Admin

Post  SunnyDay Sun May 27, 2012 3:16 am

Usui wrote:Tbh I read it as kind of a whole name instead of first and last so that's why I'm kind of like dahell.
    I guess it's because I read your username as one word and now just associate sunny day as one word.

'Kay. I'm not that bothered. It was just a really weird moment there. But now that it's settled, we can move on with production.
    Kanade
    Kanade
    Admin

Post  Kanade Sun May 27, 2012 4:30 am

I was thinking about making sunny's character kinda like an eccentric, opstimistic captain type who is captain of a sport club and likes activities.

The captain of a school club kinda reflects your admin status on SoL thread.
    SunnyDay
    SunnyDay
    Admin

Post  SunnyDay Sun May 27, 2012 4:50 am

Tweetyftw wrote:I was thinking about making sunny's character kinda like an eccentric, opstimistic captain type who is captain of a sport club and likes activities.

That sounds good to me!
    holeymoley
    holeymoley

Post  holeymoley Sun May 27, 2012 4:58 am

how about sunny is my sister, we both have red hair, it would be awesome to see the two's relationship and emotions change throughout the sunny route
    Usui
    Usui

Post  Usui Sun May 27, 2012 5:06 am

SunnyDay wrote:
    Tweetyftw wrote:I was thinking about making sunny's character kinda like an eccentric, opstimistic captain type who is captain of a sport club and likes activities.

That sounds good to me!
    How about you're the student body president?
    SunnyDay
    SunnyDay
    Admin

Post  SunnyDay Sun May 27, 2012 5:11 am

Usui wrote:
    SunnyDay wrote:

That sounds good to me!
    How about you're the student body president?

The eccentric sports club captain sounds good to me. Orange hair with white streaks dyed in doesn't sound like that of a Student body president to me. But a sort of bright and energetic character, yeah, that seems good to me.
    holeymoley
    holeymoley

Post  holeymoley Sun May 27, 2012 5:15 am

what about my sister idea?
    SunnyDay
    SunnyDay
    Admin

Post  SunnyDay Sun May 27, 2012 7:12 am

holeymoley wrote:what about my sister idea?

That would be a pretty cool idea. That would add to character development and we've barely even started.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 11:04 pm