Slice of Life

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indie Company

+3
Usui
holeymoley
SunnyDay
7 posters

Main story.

SunnyDay
    SunnyDay
    Admin

Main story. - Page 2 Empty Re: Main story.

Post  SunnyDay Sun May 27, 2012 8:54 am

holeymoley wrote:
    SunnyDay wrote:
    This surprised me. Take a look at my new topic in the coding section. I think you'll be pretty surprised too. Since we both had similar ideas.

That is pretty cool, so his name is michael?

No, no. This was just a test. The name hasn't been chosen yet.
    holeymoley
    holeymoley

Post  holeymoley Sun May 27, 2012 8:59 am

ah alright, did you like my idea for the intro (leal came up with the customs idea where you could put your name in if you like)
    SunnyDay
    SunnyDay
    Admin

Post  SunnyDay Sun May 27, 2012 9:24 am

Actually, I made the scene on the plane and then made that topic. I only saw your idea when I checked for new posts.
    holeymoley
    holeymoley

Post  holeymoley Thu May 31, 2012 9:17 am

so can someone give me a overview of the first act, like what happens before he meets the first girl and what happens after he meets the last girl.
    SunnyDay
    SunnyDay
    Admin

Post  SunnyDay Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:52 am

holeymoley wrote:so can someone give me a overview of the first act, like what happens before he meets the first girl and what happens after he meets the last girl.

From the looks of things, before he meets the first girl, it'll show the MC arriving on the plane, moving to his new living space. Probably the school dorm ( as it would make more sense for a student to move in there rather than his own apartment. And it would also give places for Leal, Liam and Bradd to live in). He would have his conversation with Liam there, beofre entering his room. Then, he would just lay down and fall asleep. Then we'd get the opening credits. After that, the MC would wake up the next morning waking up and THINK he's late for school. but his clock was wrong. He would run out and have his first encounter with Bradd and be saved by Leal. Then he would be told the time by Leal and make the first decision. Depending on your decision here, you will meet a different girl. You'll meet the other somewhere in the middle of the story.

Sound good to everyone else?
    Jakeandhistoe
    Jakeandhistoe

Post  Jakeandhistoe Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:03 am

SunnyDay wrote:
    holeymoley wrote:so can someone give me a overview of the first act, like what happens before he meets the first girl and what happens after he meets the last girl.

From the looks of things, before he meets the first girl, it'll show the MC arriving on the plane, moving to his new living space. Probably the school dorm ( as it would make more sense for a student to move in there rather than his own apartment. And it would also give places for Leal, Liam and Bradd to live in). He would have his conversation with Liam there, beofre entering his room. Then, he would just lay down and fall asleep. Then we'd get the opening credits. After that, the MC would wake up the next morning waking up and THINK he's late for school. but his clock was wrong. He would run out and have his first encounter with Bradd and be saved by Leal. Then he would be told the time by Leal and make the first decision. Depending on your decision here, you will meet a different girl. You'll meet the other somewhere in the middle of the story.

Me and Tweety/Kanade spoke a little bit yesterday, and I told him that I would give him a rough list of events that would occur during Act 1 using his flow char t as reference. Seeing this now I'll be taking this as reference as well, to better plan out the events.

I'm only doing a rough copy for now, since it's bound to be flawed in more than a couple of ways, so when I get the chance to post it here on the forums, I'll be needing input from EVERYONE. Does all that sound fine to you Sunny?
    Usui
    Usui

Post  Usui Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:36 am

SunnyDay wrote:

Leal Lives in a condo...
    And when Leal saves him from bradd MC and liam are together walking to school because Leal and Bradd are staring eachother down.
    SunnyDay
    SunnyDay
    Admin

Post  SunnyDay Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:29 am

Jakeandhistoe wrote:
    SunnyDay wrote:

Me and Tweety/Kanade spoke a little bit yesterday, and I told him that I would give him a rough list of events that would occur during Act 1 using his flow char t as reference. Seeing this now I'll be taking this as reference as well, to better plan out the events.

I'm only doing a rough copy for now, since it's bound to be flawed in more than a couple of ways, so when I get the chance to post it here on the forums, I'll be needing input from EVERYONE. Does all that sound fine to you Sunny?

Sounds good to me.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content