Slice of Life

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indie Company

3 posters

hello thar

nyuorlucy
    nyuorlucy

hello thar Empty hello thar

Post  nyuorlucy Sun May 27, 2012 3:49 pm

Hi my name is Dustin. My username is the same as it is from fj. I was there when sol was created thought i could not be as active as id like to be but i am on summer break from college and i want to do as much as possible. I probably won't be able to help with programming or even art however i have a very overactive imagination so i am always free to come to when there is a dead end and the story writers are in need of some advice. I also have a good attention to detail so when the stage gets far a long enough for testing i can help point out mistakes and errors.

and that's my story above all i want this whole thing to be fun for everyone
    Kanade
    Kanade
    Admin

hello thar Empty Re: hello thar

Post  Kanade Sun May 27, 2012 4:16 pm

We love people with alot of imagination. feel free to add idea's to the storyline any tie you want and to discuss with us. x3
    Jakeandhistoe
    Jakeandhistoe

Post  Jakeandhistoe Mon May 28, 2012 4:08 am

I definitely would need more people to proof read and give out their opinions for my writing. I have a bad habit of not triple checking my work thoroughly enough, so I would be glad if you could proof read for me and allow me to come to you for extra advice.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:36 am